Aleksandr AravkinAssociate Professor, Department of Applied Mathematics, UW
Team Lead, Math Sciences and Computational Methods at IHME
Adjunct Professor, Health Metrics Sciences, Mathematics, and Statistics
Washington Research Foundation (WRF) Data Science Professor
- Ph.D. in Mathematics (Optimization), University of Washington, 2010
- M.S. in Statistics, University of Washington, 2010
- B.Sc. in Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Washington, 2004
- Convex and Variational Analysis, Algorithm Design and Implementation
- Robust Statistics, Machine learning, Data Science, Inverse Problems, Uncertainty Quantification
- Health Metrics, Tracking and Navigation, Seismic Imaging, Computational Finance, Neuroscience, Computational Medicine
West Coast Optimization Meeting September 28, 2019.
- West Coast Optimization Meeting May 4th, 2019.
- Northwest Data Science Summit will be held on May 7th and 8th, 2019.
- PIMS workshop on computational math in renewable energy at UBC, May 21-24th, 2019.
- Semicentennial conferece Applied Mathematics: The Next 50 Years June 15-19, 2019.